Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Couponing class......and a promise.

                                                                          

Let's start saving the piggy banks!

Okay ladies, here I am promising to keep up better with my blog.

Now that I am passing out my blog address to my newest church friends and fellow couponing queens :)

Our next coupon class is November 17th at 6:30.....at New Covenent Baptist Church, Jackson MI.
Amanda will be telling us all about Kmart, now that she is a employee there! She will have all of the scoop on how to save at the "Mart."
Also, I plan on hooking my laptop to the powerpoint and showing you all where I go online and some tricks of the couponing trade, on the big screen.
It is a "MEGA" week at Kroger, so be sure to take a peek here for the line up.
Also, because this is November 1st coupons.com has reloaded with new printables, you can print two per computer. Using zipcode 62946 will bring you coupons that you are not able to get by using your zipcode. Trust me on that :)

Also go to Gold Metal Flour's website for a unusual coupon for flour, or any product. I find that the off brand of flour is cheapest most of the time. With the holidays on us, Gold Metal might drop their prices in a sale.

That is all for now friends.......I will be back.

Happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment