Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gold Metal Flour deal NEXT WEEK! Print and hold!

                                                                            

Next week Gold Metal Flour will be on sale at Meijers for $2.29

If you printed their coupon yesterday I posted here you will score a bag for $1.29

Not too bad for name brand......soon I will begin covering a local store we have in our area called Country Market. There are several in our town and one in Brooklyn I like to visit while waiting on the girls to get outta school. I will cover their deals, when they are worth covering. This week there isn't much to write about from Country Market. However, a few weeks ago they had generic flour (5lb) and sugar(3lb) for $1.11
I am not sure you could beat that price, except at Aldies or Save A Lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment